Thursday, March 10, 2011

Stupid Buttons!!!

I worked all class and the stupid buttons still didnt want to work. They hate me they really hate me or they are just being stubern. My partner is uploading everything to our gamepage. WE have to figure everything out by Tuesday. Lets get to work.

4 comments:

  1. Right =( Kayla needs to come help us with the buttons lol
    I uploaded everything to the game page though =)
    I hope we get this done and then maybe we can relax in this class lol (not gonna happen) we'll get it though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need button help. HIT ME UP! I am a button pro. Trust me i'm a pro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea i had truble with the buttons at first to just make sure they have an instance name you and your in the right flash you would be suprised how much of a diffrence that makes.

    ReplyDelete