Working with a partner that isn't in the same class with you is really hard. My partner and I have different classes, and it is hard to put stuff together about our game when we don't have any time to sit down and accualy talk about out game. I have an idea about what out game is, but my partner has all the fine details figured out. I don't get enough time to talk to him about it and because of that I am at a lost about what I need to put on my wiki about my game.
You'll be able to pull it together so don't be stressing out about it...
ReplyDeleteDon't stress about your game, you & your partner seem to be doing a good job at it. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteit is tough when you aren't in the same class. you are still welcome to come in when you arrive, that's when ray has class.
ReplyDeleteyea it must be hard this class is hard enough with them in the same class
ReplyDelete